So, that was the conference. On Sunday, Carol Berg gave a very timely talk about editing, making me antsy to get home and polish those 100 pages! And Joan Johnston gave an inspiring closing talk during the luncheon. The flight home wasn't so great (lots of delays), but I was able to sit, in relative peace for a change, and nearly finish Jeanne Stein's book. Since then, I've been working my tail off to polish my submission for Ms. Scheier and Ms. McKean and incorporate all the nice comments made during the workshop.
All in all, it was a great conference. I applaud the coordinators for all their hard work. The moral of the story: conferences are good, conferences are fun, save your money and get yourself to one!
2 comments:
Hi Amanda-- Hoped you enjoyed my book. I put the magnets I promised in the mail to you last week.
Best, Jeanne
Jeanne,
I really enjoyed The Becoming and am looking forward to reading Blood Drive. Thanks for the magnets (I'll keep an eye out for them). I had a great time talking with you at the conference!
Amanda
Post a Comment