Pages

Sep 8, 2007

Better Luck Next Time

I got my third quarter entry for the Writers of the Future contest back today. It received Honorable Mention status (I think this used to be called Quarter Finalist), which is not too shabby! I expected it to come back without getting anywhere at all, since it didn't have as strong of a fantasy element as they usually like to see. I do, however, seem to be stuck in a Quarter Finals rut for that contest, though. But still, I can't complain!

My entry for the fourth quarter has a stronger fantasy element and is just about ready to go. I'll send it off when I get back from the conference, well before the September 30 deadline.

In the meantime, the fever turned out to be the flu, but I am feeling better. Time to get back to putting all my ideas on the page again!

No comments: