Pages

Jan 11, 2010

New Decade, New Resolutions

Welcome to 2010! I don't know about you all, but I rang in the new year by making a few resolutions. The first was "never, ever mix gin and tequila again. Ever." But that aside, I have a few lofty aspirations for the first year of the new decade. I'm signed up for two marathons (one's a training run). So, "finish a marathon" is on the list. And while I'm training for that marathon, I'd like to use those hours on the run to plot a new book (rather than think about how much feet hurt). And I'm going to finish the rewrites on this urban fantasy, send it out in the world once and for all! I'd like to squeeze in a few short stories, too, but we'll see about that.

Happy 2010 and happy writing!
(Now get to work on those resolutions!)

1 comment:

B.J. Anderson said...

Awesome! Good luck with all your resolutions and good luck with those marathons, you crazy woman. ;)