It's been a while since I wrote... I'm plugging away on re-writing an old sci fi novel into a fantasy novel. Not as easy as I had originally thought! But it's fun, nonetheless, and gives me something to do at 5:30 a.m. :)
I've also discovered a wonderful author I can't get enough of: Stephen King! I've never really read his stuff before, but a friend recommended Christine so I've been devouring it (mostly on the bike at the gym). I've got The Stand in waiting and am pretty sure Santa is going to bring me The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger. :) So, a lot of reading. I had forgotten how much I love to read!
So, here's hoping all have a happy holiday, no matter how you choose to celebrate. And let's get ready for another year of writing!!
1 comment:
Yes, the Stephen King Dark Tower series is awesome. I'm on book four and I love it.
Post a Comment