Pages

Oct 13, 2007

Inspiration from the Top

One of my all time favorite urban fantasy writers, Jim Butcher (author of the Dresden Files), has a great bit of inspiration on his web page. It's encouraging to read about his journey and to be reminded that these things don't happen overnight(even for the very best), that they take time, patience, and perseverance. Plus, I just love the analogy about running from the bear! Guess it feeds into those camping-in-Yellowstone-Grizzly-bear-attack fears I have!! Check it out at: http://www.jim-butcher.com/jim/

1 comment:

Linda Sandifer said...

Yes, I'll take a look at his site, but your comment reminded me of a movie I saw years ago about a deranged grizzly stalking people (and killing them in all manner of gross ways). I don't remember the name of it, only that we went camping not long afterward up in the mountains and I didn't sleep a wink for fear a crazed grizzly was going to come through the tent.