Pages

May 3, 2010

Monday Cruddies Brightened

So, I've spent the weekend sick and tired (yes, marathons can be bad for your immune system), but full of wonder plotting a new love child (science fantasy!) and ironing out what I hope are the last kinks of my last love child (urban fantasy).  And there's nothing quite like waking up and feeling like you're in The Stand... and then realizing you just might be one of those expendable characters who gets to die of the super flu at the beginning!

That said, this post from Elana Johnson and her blogging buddies totally brightened my day.  What could be better than 60 writers raving about their favorite books?  Well, some of them are giving away free ones! So hop on over and clear away your Monday blues.

(As for me, I love The Stand... but I would prefer not to be an expendable character...)

Happy reading!

3 comments:

Linda Sandifer said...

I hope you start feeling better very soon!

B.J. Anderson said...

Hehe, you're not expendable! And I hope you feel better SOON! Happy Mother's Day dude.

Amanda Gaume said...

Thanks guys! I am feeling a little better... but there for a while I was starting to wonder. And Happy Mother's Day to both of you!!